A managed service provider (MSP) is a company that remotely manages a customer’s IT infrastructure and/or end-user systems, typically on a proactive basis and under a subscription model. InfoTech Montreal provides managed services, and we believe this model can provide value and peace of mind to our customers.
Our Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) services ensure there’s always someone watching over your network, quietly working in the background so your business can continue running smoothly.
Top 5 Reasons You Need an MSP
- Budget: All businesses whether big or small are concerned with their bottom line. With the MSP business model, there’s a set fee paid for our monitoring services – no surprise invoices or unexpected costs at the end of the month.
You know what you’ll be paying, and you know what you’re paying for. We deliver better services more efficiently by reducing costly on-site visits with remote access and monitoring tools. That’s music to an accountant’s ears.
- Proactive Problem Solving: With our remote monitoring and management it services we’ll discover any issues before they become problems. Without monitoring you may be stuck in a reactive cycle, dealing with issues after they have wreaked havoc on your systems.
Preventing a problem before it impacts your daily business is our job. We’ll focus on monitoring and maintaining so you can focus on the tasks at hand.
- Constant Support: Even with constant monitoring issues may arise from time to time and when they do, we’ll be there to help you through it. You can call on us for support whenever an issue pops up. No need to frantically google IT Support in your area.
Simply open a support ticket and we’ll work through the problem together. Best of all we already know you and your business like the back of our hands.
- 24/7 Monitoring: Even if you have a traditional brick-and-mortar business with set hours, there is constant activity going on behind the scenes. Your HR systems, websites, financial applications, and email management systems never stop working, and neither do we.
Many issues with viruses and spyware; e-mail delivery and spam in our inboxes can be remedied with proper monitoring and management software put in place by a qualified managed services provider.
- Automated Updates: We’re all guilty of ignoring our systems when it comes time for updates. They never seem to come at a convenient time. But updates are critical to patching known vulnerabilities and for fixing bugs and making improvements to your software. Antivirus solutions need to be monitored like an alarm system at your home or office.
Disk space and failure alerts need to be set for hard drives, expiry, and end of life notices of business-critical software support and updates, renewals for domain names, and security certificates all fit into managed services. With an MSP by your side – you don’t have to worry about whether your systems are updated. We’ll do it for you. No more pesky update reminders for you to ignore until later.
Have we convinced you yet? Contact us to discuss your individual needs.